Where should I go to verify my diploma and transcript?

If you graduate abroad, you should go to the Taiwan Overseas Embassy and Missions in the country where you get your degree. For instance, if you’re from India, but you get your degree in Vietnam, then you should go to the Taiwan Overseas Missions in Vietnam to verify your diploma and transcript. If there is no R.O.C. (Taiwan) Overseas Embassies & Missions in the region or country, please go to a nearby R.O.C. (Taiwan) Overseas Embassies & Missions.

For detailed information about the Taiwan Overseas Embassy and Missions, please go to




  • Articles View Hits : 2570310

On Line

We have 117 guests and no members online